Collecting the heat from compressors
High pressure air compressors need cooling. The most popular method of cooling includes electrical systems.
It is effective way to cool down the compressor, but it is not sustainable. On one hand, air – cooled compressors can warm the premises, but it is a not effective way of heating.
High pressure air compressors do emit a high volume of heat energy.
Using liquid – cooled (oil based) compressors enables clients to collect energy via heat collectors and heat exchangers, therefore, collected energy can be used during the whole year to heat the water, premises and use the heat in technological processes. This helps cut gas and other costs.
When using our technologies, we skip the outdoor cooling devices in order to save high volumes of electricity (cooling devices) and recover heat energy, which is fed – back to heating systems or manufacturing lines. All heat regeneration systems have automatic control systems, which balances the whole system and brings the most effective results.
Thanks to our experience, competence and knowledge we can build the most appropriate and relevant heat recovery system for your business.
THE WHOLE PROCESS START TO FINISH
1. FIRST VISIT
- Situational analysis;
- Heat recovery feasibility analysis;
- Factual data logging.
2. PROJECT PLANNING
- Heat recovery equipment selection;
- Recovered heat energy use cases.
3. RETURN ON INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
- Bespoke computer software;
- System design;
- Financial, sustainability and CO2 emisions.
4. ES SUBSIDIES
- ES subsidies;
- We help you find energy consultants.
- Modular design = fast installation;
- Testing, launching and optimising the system.
- Staff trainings;
- Periodic audits and optimisation;