Heat recovery from sewage
Industrial manufacturers – milk, meat, textile, also hospitals and health recovery institutions sewage temperatures ranges from 30 to 75 °C. As the water consumption volumes are high, different analysis indicates high heat recovery potential.
The main goal here is to maximise sewage heat energy collection before the sewage leaves the premises. Heat pump systems effectiveness can dramatically cut energy consumption.
This way we are creating the heat cycle, in which heat pumps utilise heat from sewage to produce hot water as well as cogeneration water for heating the premises in industrial plants, hotels and hospitals.
Thanks to our experience, competence and knowledge we can build the most appropriate and relevant heat recovery system for your business.
THE WHOLE PROCESS START TO FINISH
1. FIRST VISIT
- Situational analysis;
- Heat recovery feasibility analysis;
- Factual data logging.
2. PROJECT PLANNING
- Heat recovery equipment selection;
- Recovered heat energy use cases.
3. RETURN ON INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
- Bespoke computer software;
- System design;
- Financial, sustainability and CO2 emisions.
4. ES SUBSIDIES
- ES subsidies;
- We help you find energy consultants.
- Modular design = fast installation;
- Testing, launching and optimising the system.
- Staff trainings;
- Periodic audits and optimisation;