Let’s build your custom heat regeneration system!
Increasing energy cost
Sources of heat waste:
• Boilers, furnaces, heaters, kilns, combustion turbines, engines etc.
• Exhaust air from ovens, dryers etc.
• Hot liquids or water from processes ;
• Steam from various sources;
• Hot products discharged from the heating equipment (e.g. hot steel, clinkers, glassware, castings);
• Radiation – convection heat from hot sources (e.g. ducts, conveyors);
• Cooling air from compressors;
• AC-/climate control systems.
WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE WHOLE PROCESS, START TO FINISH:
SUBSIDIES (IF ANY)
Put the hot air work for you
By turning flue gasses, steam or hot process air into hot water, the basis is created for reusing otherwise wasted energy—saving money, reducing CO2 emissions and helping the environment.
Heat recovery from sewage systems
Measurement-based analysis of wastewater potential of industrial enterprises such as dairy, meat processing, textile industry, medical institutions, hotels shows the high temperature of wastewater so far untapped. The average temperature of the wastewater is between 30 and 75 ° C. The use of thermal energy from heat pumps results in high seasonal operating factors, enabling the economical and environmentally friendly use of internal heat recovery systems.
Recovering heat from compressors
Our technologies for cooling high pressure air compressors will help reduce gas and electricity consumption.